Peaks and Pits of the Week
Pit: This week was so incredibly busy. So busy.
Peak: I received some very exciting news about a future opportunity with NASA. I’ll be sharing more in the weeks to come. For now, just know that I am soooo excited!
Links I Loved
- SpaceX finally landed their Falcon9 rocket on a moving barge–a historic first!
- Blue Origins is also pushing the envelope–New Shepard has now been reused three times!
- Upcoming space events to look out for this summer.
- The Kepler Space Telescope has a new mission.
- Scientists nuke a fake comet to find the ingredients for life.
- Ten things to get yourself out of a rut.
- How to map out a successful week.
- Twenty-five things about life.
- New ways to wear white sneakers this season.
- In awe of this geode-inspired wedding cake.
- This galaxy-inspired chocolate bark combines my two favorite things into one. Yes. Please.
- Next up for dinner this week: Corn Cilantro Jalapeno Pizza.
- Kathleen nails the sweet, romantic off-the-shoulder date night look.
- Obsessed with Krystin’s chic work outfit.
- Kristin’s pink on pink on pink with texture finds the epitome of spring.
- Jessica’s summer street style is on point.
- Love the idea of a hair scarf for spring.
- LOVING this ice cream bangle in all the prettiest spring colors. (code: YOUANDME)
- A beautiful, springtime silk neck scarf that is very affordable. (code: YOUANDME)
- In love with all the pretty enamel bracelets this season. (pink, yellow, orange) (code: TIMETOSHOP)
- Picked up this boho-inspired dress for summertime with a jean jacket.
- This animal print clutch looks like a Clare V. but at a fraction of the cost. #steal
- How cute are these denim overalls for summer?! I’d pair them with this lacey linen top.
- Chunky summer sandals for romping around town in.
- This pompom straw clutch is everything.
- A sweet sequin-embellished wrap for the beach.
- Love the pretty blush color of this summer-knit sweater.
- Just got this Sole Society bucket bag for 20% off.
Trending on Cupcakes and the Cosmos
- Sharing my travel style tips for a road trip.
- Living in my favorite springtime sweater.
- The little things that brightened my week!
- A fun casual weekend look.
- A few of my favorite moments from our time in Montana.
Have a great weekend! As always, feel free to leave comments below! If you’re interested in getting posts sent straight to your inbox, subscribe in the sidebar with your email. Or follow along onInstagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Bloglovin’. See what I’m pinning here.